The Sharma Law Office is a Jacksonville, Florida based law firm. Attorney Ashwin Sharma is a Member of the Florida Bar and a Member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association, and represents individuals, employers, investors, professionals and artists with regards to their U.S. Immigration matters.
- Interviewed by international news media including: Reuters, BBC Radio, Television Interview on Immigration Reform, On President Trump’s Travel Ban, On President Trump’s Revised Travel Ban, On Green Card Holder’s Fears, On Client’s Last Wish, On Defense of Client Labelled a Terrorist, On Deferred Action), The Pune Mirror (India), Silicon Valley’s San Jose Mercury News, Florida Times-Union/Jacksonville.com, Jacksonville’s Daily Record and The Victim’s Advocate. Consulted by National Public Radio on how to correct NPR’s incorrect Immigration Law news article.
- Quoted by 125+ international news media including the Associated Press, NBC, CNBC, Chicago Tribune and the Times of India.
- Google+ #immigration Page Admin
- Legal Commentator: Mic.com and ashwinsharma.com – A US Immigration News Blog, one of the Top 10 Blogs on Immigrants’ Rights according to About.com
- Board Member, IndoUS Chamber of Commerce NE Florida
- Recipient of the Jacksonville Business Journal’s Ultimate Attorney Award